Killing For Jesus
A major misconception is that Christianity teaches Love whereas Islam Teaches Hate and Murder. Thus Christianity is portrayed as a religion of civilized people whereas Islam is portrayed as a religion of Savages and Terrorists. In the book “101 Ways Islam Gives Love to the Bible” by Mohamed Ghounem, the detailed comparison is made showing how Islam teaches Love 100 Times More than Christianity.
Furthermore, Christianity does not teach love, the reality is that Christianity teaches Lawlessness, Akin to Satanism, Christianity teaches to accept having a sinful life because you can’t avoid being a sinner and regardless of the crime, there is no reason to care about it because you will supposedly go to heaven just for believing that Lincoln was a president, or was that Jesus was a Savior? Believe in someone for something and nothing else, no laws to follow, no lives to respect, no foods to avoid, no drugs to avoid, even be a child molesting rapist like the convicted Catholic priests and you will still go to heaven according to Modern Christianity.
So any Christian can be a terrorist for any reason and still be following Christianity, in contrast, Islam has rules of not killing others unless they are “repeatedly” attacking you, otherwise known in Western court systems as “Self Defense”.
Islam, Like Jesus, Teaches to “Turn the Other Cheek”. Patience instead of Retaliation. The Difference Unlike Christians; Muslims Have to Actually Obey the Islamic Laws Whereas Christianity Inspires Anarchy. The Holy Quran Teaches as Jesus to Love instead of Hate, Islam is a Continuation of the Prophecies of Jesus without the Satanic Disorder.
“…(those) who repress anger and who pardon men; verily, God loves the doers of good.” (Quran 3:134)
“The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. God orders the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly) then verily he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.” (Quran 41:34)
“And if you punish, then punish them with the like of that with which you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, verily, it is better for the patient.” (Quran 16:126)
“…those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, and when they are angry, they forgive” (Quran 42:37)
Why then is there Islamic Terrorism if Muslims are not allowed to kill others unless in self defense? (The top 5 Reasons are not in any particular order)
- Islamic Terrorism For Blasphemy: Christians Openly Burning Copies of the Holy Quran and making degrading pictures and videos of Prophet Muhammad, has led to radicalizing some Muslims. This should be condemned from both sides, as Christians would not appreciate pictures and statues of Jesus publically burned, at the same time, Muslims should embrace free speech and convert the anger into energy to communicate with Christians on the internet to teach them why the Holy Quran and Prophet Muhammad are loved.
- Islamic Terrorism For Civil War: The Holy Quran Teaches that if One Declares Muhammad is a Prophet of God and Follows the Quran, then that person is a Muslim, but there has been an ongoing civil war between the Shia and Sunni Muslims [Similar to the Catholics fighting the Protestants in Europe for centuries] stemming from who the rightful heir to Prophet Muhammad should be. Muslims killing Muslims is senseless, just as Americans killing Americans 40,000 times a year from American gun violence for disputes not worth someone’s life.
- Islamic Terrorism For Oppression: Many Muslim countries are ruled by dictators who were put in power by Western governments to facilitate taking resources from the countries. These dictators and their children have been in power for decades, depleting the country’s wealth for the Western powers and themselves while leaving the citizen of those countries in poverty.
With Young Muslims having no jobs or hope for a future, some resort to violence and Terrorism. Some Oppressed Muslims tried the Martin Luther King Peaceful Approach but they are quickly arrested or assassinated by the Western Controlled Muslim Country Dictators.
- Islamic Terrorism For Revenge: This is the most common form of Islamic Terrorism. To Some Muslims, any Muslim around the world feels like a brother or sister, mother or father, so when Western Bombs kill hundreds and thousands and millions for decades, then revenge is a human reaction when a family member is killed. To Defend Your Country from attacking Christian Terrorists is Constitutional, but what Most Muslims don’t understand is that Most Christians Don’t know any Muslims or Anything About Islam other than what they’re brain washed with by the Neo-Nazi Like Media and Church Teachings, that Islam is an Evil Terrorist Religion. If the Nearly 2 Billion Muslims Made the Effort to Dialog with the Nearly 2 Billion Christians, then There Would Be No Religious Wars. Instead There Would Be Friendship and Peace and More Unity Between the Religions After Both Learn that Commonalities Greatly outnumber the differences.
The Motive of Revenge for Islamic Terrorism Can Also Be categorized As “War Fatigue” or “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)” thus be interlinked or Rooted in Mental Illness. Christians Often Deny Christian Terrorists by claiming they were not Christian, they were mentally ill people claiming to be Christian, but what Christian Country was completely destroyed and millions of Christians killed to cause Christian Terrorists to be Mentally Ill?
- Islamic Terrorism For Equality: Of the Nearly 50 Different Muslim Countries, 12 have Elected Female Presidents and Prime Ministers, unlike America who has never elected a Female President in More Than 200 Years.
Despite these facts, the Western Nazi like Media only focuses on a few of the Muslim countries with the most turmoil and least equal rights for women while banning coverage on Muslim countries that give more power to women than America does. With this aside, either way it is a good thing that lack of equality anywhere in the world gets attention and peaceful protest. To threaten violence to prevent women from education or political aspirations anywhere in the world is self defeating because women can be just as smart or smarter than men, thus helping the country and Muslims Worldwide.
There is a false claim that one of the Motives for Islamic Terrorism is “Supremacy”. The Reason Islam Teaches Equality More Than Christianity and Judaism is that Muslims Believe All Humans Are Born Muslim (in Submission to God).
Modern Christianity Does Not Believe that All Humans Are Born White Christians. Modern Christianity has a Satanic Notion that All Humans Are Born Sinners, Thus Damning Infants to Hell as the Devil Would Want.
This Comes From the Presumption that God Was Not Loving Enough to Forgive Adam and Eve So Their Sins Transferred to us. This Idea Curses Billions of Humans to Hell Between The Time of Adam and Eve to Jesus For Not Knowing or Accepting Jesus as their Savior.
Judaism Also Does Not Teach that All Humans Are Born Jews. Only A Select Group Are Born Jewish if Their Mother is Jewish. Unlike Christianity, A Few Are Born “Saved” in Judaism which Makes Jews Presume They Are Superior and All Others Inferior. Islam Teaches All Are Born Saved, Thus All Are Equal.
The Only Sense of Supremacy a Muslim May Have is The Belief in Having Knowledge of the Truth; Not From Skin Color or Ethnicity. Furthermore, The Knowledge A Muslim Has Is Freely Shared to Further Promote Equality.
A Muslim’s Sense of Superiority is no different than A Computer Technician Knowing Java. Anyone Can Learn Islam, therefore Any Superiority is transitory. Unlike Permanent Superiority from Christianity and Judaism for Being a Certain Color or Race.
A human Born Muslim then Raised Christian Then Attacks Muslims is Naturally Considered an Enemy, But From Birth, That Adult Attacker Is Considered An Equal:
“Every child is born on Fitrah (natural disposition; or true faith of Islam to worship none but Allah) till his tongue expresses him (i.e. Express his creed), thus his parents make him a Jew or a Christian or a Magian.” [Related by Al-Bayhaqee and Al-Tabaranee in Al-Mu’jam Al-Kabir]